Monday, August 16, 2010

Back Home !!!

So I am back home in New Jersey, USA. For those that have been following my blog you will notice that I stopped posting for about 3 weeks. This was due to the fact that I was very busy but also something else happened ... I got into a small motorbike accident in the province where I collided with another motorbike. I ended up getting 8 stitches near my eye. Everyone was fine that was involved in the accident. The reason I got cut might be the fact that my glasses frame snapped, where maybe it was the reason that I received a cut. I also ended up getting a black eye from the impact. So the reason I stopped posting was that I didn't want my family to worry so I didn't have any pictures with out me having a black eye. So now that I am back in the states and my family and friends know, I am going to post some pictures of the last three weeks that I was in Cambodia ...

No comments:

Post a Comment